Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tonight vs. Pistons

Today is the last post for March, as well as the last game for March.

So today, in the case that Wally shows his Walter power, I'm telling everyone to chant "WALLY" and/or "WALL-Y'S-WORLD" and get it going. That as well as "MVP", which isn't for Wally (unfortunately), but rather King Lebron James.

I can't say what today's match-up is going to be like but my thoughts say that we have a 95% chance of winning. If by some chance we DON'T win, to a game I am actually going to, I would not only be shocked, cry miserably, and not do my homework for a week, but I would be shocked, cry miserably, not do my homework for a week, and blame it all on Kinsey or Sasha. As you can see, I have a knack for blaming other bench players-- they try and act too cool too often. :\

-----

The game was pretty good. It happened to be fanatic night where lots of Crazy Cav Fans come and "make some noise" (which is the main focus of the game). I can't say I was amazed at everything as far as "side-show entertainment" went, but the actual game was pretty good, even if we started off pretty bad.

As soon as Wally Szczerbiak and Daniel Gibson got on the floor, things went well. Wally Szczerbiak hit a 2 pointer and Daniel Gibson hit a few shots as well, which made things "get pumped" (another re-occuring theme). After that things fell into place and by half time we had caught up once again. Wally only played 11 minutes in last night's game but was 2-4 and scored 4 points. Daniel Gibson played more than twice as much (which is pretty chump if you ask me) and scored twice as much, but I give him some credit, since he did help us win.

King James himself could hardly hit any shots and was forced to drive to the whole for some amazing and sick plays... This is why we chant "MVP". If Lebron can't shoot he drives, and if he can't drive he shoots, and if he can't do both he'll crank up the defense, pickpocket you like you're an old person, and then "mama, there goes that man!"

Rasheed Wallace got his 16th technical foul this season and so he's suspended for a game-- I'm glad, he was actually hitting his shots and that hurt us early in the game.

I'm going to post pictures later today or tomorrow, hopefully. I have a few of Wally and his pure shot (I'm telling you, he couldn't miss during the pre-game warmup) and some other pictures, but they weren't amazing as we didn't get to go too close up.

On top of our win to shut up the people who thought the Pistons were still a better team than the Cavaliers and extend our winning streak, the Los Angeles Lakers lost to the Charlotte Bobcats. Hah! It's ridiculous. You can't beat us if you lose to pathetic teams like that. One difference between us and the Celtics and Lakers... we don't lose to chumps like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment