Sunday, May 17, 2009

Updates... Complete!

I added a cheap temporary banner, I added a new image of Wally, a new "gadget" that allows you to suscribe to the blog (please do so!) and a new poll. Our last poll was "Who is more consistent?" and Wally Szczerbiak won with more than 80% of the votes (no surprise) with Gibson way down there and everyone else in the dumps.

The new poll questions who is the most useful player during the playoffs. I have a feeling Delontie (AKA Delonté) and Wally are going to dominate, but I'm not always right... am I?

In addition I spiced up the color a little bit. This will be the revised look until I can get some feedback on the best look and color scheme for the blog. Thanks to everyone for 800 hits, by the way. More Wally is on its way~!

No comments:

Post a Comment