Monday, May 18, 2009

Wally Playoff Diary

Wally Szczerbiak writes/has been writing a diary for The Plain Dealer. I was originally alerted by a friend who reads newspapers, but I didn't believe him at first, until somebody showed me a website mentioning his diary.

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2009/05/wally_szczerbiaks_playoff_diar_4.html

It's pretty interesting, I'd recommend you read it as well as any of the other entries. It's a tad old but cool nonetheless; I think I'm going to start reading newspapers a lot more.

With the Cavaliers facing the Magic, we're in for a big fight. I'm glad Celtics can finally shut up and some of their records have been broken, but I still feel the Orlando Magic are going to be challenging. Next up: break down on Cavs. vs Magic, with a focus on Wally Szczerbiak.

No comments:

Post a Comment