Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mega Cav Site Under Way

The place for Wally Szczerbiak and Cavalier action--home of super Cavaliers fans, Mega Cavalier, has a mainsite under way. It is just for a little fun and to maybe get more interest in the blog. Plus, it's a little hard to find things like images in this blog, so I figured I might as well make it all organized into a site.

In addition this is also part of a school project of mine so I'm not just obsessed with making Wally sites. :) That's all I'll tell you for now. The home page is under way although the server it is hosted on is a little laggy right now. Hopefully you will like it and please comment.

http://megacavalier.netii.net/

...In the mean time I'm going to think of some new way to advertise the site and let Wally be known!

No comments:

Post a Comment