Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mike Brown: Coach of the Year

I'm sure you've heard but yesterday I found out via ESPN text that Mike Brown was awarded the Coach of the Year award. Yeah, if it was me I'd give it to him too, why not-- he did lead the Cavs to a 66-16 record without completely abusing Lebron and Wally...

My only complaint is that Mike Brown doesn't play Wally nearly enough and although our team is good I always like to look for those areas that can be improved and sharing minutes has been a little shaky with Mike Brown in some cases.

Despite this, it's well-deserved. If you want a run down of the whole award, I'd recommend ESPN or NBA.com, of course. I don't get payed to talk about Mike Brown on a Wally blog, MB has no personality and he can't even give a good high-five!

No comments:

Post a Comment